By Gordon M. L. Cragg, David Kingston, David J. Newman
Read Online or Download Anticancer Agents from Natural Products PDF
Best ecology books
"Atlas of Staging in Gynecological melanoma" is designed for use along side diagnostic techniques among the doctor and the radiologist. It describes the 2 universal staging regimes utilized by all devices the world over, particularly, the FIGO staging approach and the TNM approach. The ‘landscape’ layout permits each one bankruptcy to open at the left hand facet and skim around the double unfold, permitting the reader to work out either staging platforms without delay.
- Filtration and Seperation sept
- Ecology of Riparian Forests in Japan: Disturbance, Life History, and Regeneration
- The Evolutionary Ecology of Animals
- Netter: Obstetricia, ginecologia y salud de la mujer
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Vol 196
- Terricolous Lichens in India: Volume 1: Diversity Patterns and Distribution Ecology
Extra info for Anticancer Agents from Natural Products
5). These drugs include CA4P (discovered by George R. ; see appropriate references throughout), AVE806292,93,131 (discovered by Ajinomoto, Inc. [AC7700] and sponsored by Aventis), and ZD-6126132–135 (licensed from Angiogene Pharmaceuticals UK and sponsored by AstraZeneca). The similarity of CA4P and AVE8062 to the natural product CA4 is obvious. Likewise, the six, seven, six ring fusion in ZD-6126 is highly reminiscent of the six, seven, seven (tropolone) ring system of the natural product colchicine.
26. R. , Preparation of combretastatin A3 diphosphate prodrugs for the treatment of cancer, PCT Int. Application WO2002102766 A2, 2002. 27. R. B, Combretastatin A-4, US Patent 4,996,237, 1991. 28. R. , Isolation, structural elucidation and synthesis of novel antineoplastic substances denominated “combretastatins,” US Patent 5,569,786, 1996. 29. Pettit, G. , Combretastatin A-4 prodrug, US Patent 5,561,122, 1996. 30. Pinney, K. G. , Description of anti-mitotic agents which inhibit tubulin polymerization, US Patent 6,350,777, 2000.
Structure of the cytostatic macrocyclic lactone combretastatin D-2, J. Org. , 55, 2797, 1990. 55. , McGraw-Hill, New York, 1978. 56. , Structure of the α,β-tubulin dimer by electron crystallography, Nature, 391, 199, 1998. 57. , Direct photoaffinity labeling of tubulin with taxol, J. Natl. , 84, 785, 1992. 58. E. , Synthesis, photochemical reactions, and tubulin binding of novel photoaffinity labeling derivatives of colchicine, J. Org. , 58, 1589, 1993. 59. , Synthesis and evaluation of 2-diazo-3,3,3-trifluopropanoyl derivatives of colchicine and podophyllotoxin as photoaffinity labels: reactivity, photochemistry, and tubulin binding, Photochem.
- Color Atlas of Genetics by Eberhard Passarge
- Underground Clinical Vignettes: Anatomy: Classic Clinical by Vikas Bhushan