By Michael G. G. Thompson M.D. (auth.), Michael G. G. Thompson M.D. (eds.)
This is the inaugural quantity of the recent sequence: severe matters in Psychiatry: an academic sequence for citizens and Clinicians. it's a suitable starting, for this ebook represents a milestone within the evolution of psychiatric schooling. For the 1st time, there'll now be a unmarried position the place you can see a compre hensive choice of academic ambitions and ambitions to outline the extensive spectrum of data and abilities crucial for normal and baby psychiatry. This assortment doesn't symbolize the prejudice of a unmarried educator or software. particularly, it involves a consensually demonstrated rating of relative significance for every academic aim and goal as decided via a wide and foreign sampling of ex perienced psychiatric educators, in addition to an article board with one of the most special names in psychiatric schooling. it's even attainable to inform at a look no matter if the ranked point of value is identical or assorted inside of numerous nationwide teams, for instance Canadians vs. american citizens. This booklet is meant for all scholars of psychiatry. it really is fairly worthwhile to citizens in education, yet both so for skilled clinicians getting ready for Board exam or just getting to the method of continuous schooling and highbrow renewal. whereas it may possibly good be utilized by an establishment to delineate the size of a coaching application in psychiatry, it's meant essentially for the self-evaluation and self-monitoring of one's progress as a psychiatrist.
Read Online or Download A Resident’s Guide to Psychiatric Education PDF
Similar education books
Edexcel and a degree Modular arithmetic FP3 gains:
•Student-friendly labored examples and ideas, best as much as a wealth of perform questions.
•Sample examination papers for thorough examination practise.
•Regular evaluate sections consolidate studying.
•Opportunities for stretch and problem awarded in the course of the direction.
•‘Escalator section’ to step up from GCSE.
«La crise de l'école n'est plus guère mise en doute. Mais il y a divergence sur les reasons et sur les remèdes. Les questions qui se posent révèlent une querelle lancinante et cruciale. motor vehicle si nous avons raison de nous demander anxieusement quel monde nous allons laisser à nos enfants, une query culturelle, politique, écologique plus décisive, plus fondamentale strength son chemin et s'impose soudain à nous : "À quels enfants allons-nous laisser le monde?
Co-published with the organization for Bah? ’? stories In 1844 a charismatic younger Persian service provider from Shiraz, referred to as the B? b, electrified the Sh? ’ih global via claiming to be the go back of the Hidden 12th Imam of Islamic prophecy. yet opposite to conventional expectancies of apocalyptic holy struggle, the B?
- Faulty Assumptions: Taking Custody of Your Classroom
- Philosophy of Education (International Library of the Philosophy of Education Volume 14): An Introduction
- Contemporary Issues in Mathematics Education: Proceedings of a Conference at MSRI, December, 1996
- How to Write a Winning UCAS Personal Statement
- The Essential College Professor: A Practical Guide to an Academic Career (Jossey-Bass Higher and Adult Education (Paperback)) by Jeffrey L. Buller (2010-01-19)
Extra resources for A Resident’s Guide to Psychiatric Education
Retention" .. including. e,g.. "Penfield's" bilateral hippocampa! ablation, KOfsakoffs 1. 2,3. ion, dissociative phenomena sllch as the fugue state, the paramnesias. 4. 3. 3. 2. 3. 4. 5. Findings from electrophysiologicaJ techniques Lt6. 7. Finding:. 8. 9. @ 2. Be able to list (and apply clinically) critical factors in the differential o 3. Be able to state the effects of pharmacological agents on memory. diagnosis of organically vs. psychologically caused amnesia. 4. 5.... E. Sleep and Dreams* ENABLING OBJECTIVES o 1.
And Satir. V. 4. Lidz. T. 5. Bowen, M. 6. 7. Epstein, N. 8. 9. o o o o o o o o 2. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. ·See also Section XVI. Section VI. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 41 3. 4. B. Mental Retardation TERMINAL OBJECTIVE To become aware that the problem of mental retardation involves the interplay of biological, psychological, social, and cultural factors, and that prevention and treatment must take account of this interplay. ENABLING OBJECTIVES* 4. . 6. 1. 2. Perception and attention to schizophrenia and manic-depressive disorder 7. Be able to integrate your knowledge of perception into theories of personality development and psychopathology. 8. 9. E. General Systems Theory ENABLING OBJECTIVES ® 1. " Be able to outline briefly what is meant by the term "general systems theory" and discuss the extent to which the foregoing statement is true insofar as its application to psychiatric theory and practice is concerned. 2. Be able to define terms commonly used in systems theory.
4. . 6. 1. 2. Perception and attention to schizophrenia and manic-depressive disorder 7. Be able to integrate your knowledge of perception into theories of personality development and psychopathology. 8. 9. E. General Systems Theory ENABLING OBJECTIVES ® 1. " Be able to outline briefly what is meant by the term "general systems theory" and discuss the extent to which the foregoing statement is true insofar as its application to psychiatric theory and practice is concerned. 2. Be able to define terms commonly used in systems theory.
- Current Studies in Italian Syntax: Essays Offered to Lorenzo by G. Cinque, G. Salvi
- How to defend society against science by Feyerabend Paul